Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Phew!

It's been a pretty stressful week. It's not over yet, but look at what I will accomplish by the end of this week. I have had to move out, take 4 finals, perform 4 times, work 20 hours, go to Traffic School, make a deposit on my new apartment, and a lot of other small details, including asking my boss for a month off of work so that I can be an EFY Counselor. *cross your fingers!!* I am so excited for next Monday, when the real summer semester will begin. Hopefully, I will be able to entertain myself.
Oh... So remember how I have been studying my little brain near to death with math homework. It is officially over and I have scored a brilliant 97% on my math final!
APPLAUSE!
Thank you, thank you. You are too kind.
I have fooled a few people into thinking that I am actually good at math. Hah! It's been a good semester. I have worked harder than ever, and it shows. My GPA is much higher than it has been in years. I didn't get quite the 4.0 that I was expecting, but that's okay. I have plenty of semesters left. I CAN DO IT!!

2 comments:

frizzles16 said...

Way to go girl, I'm proud of you!!!

Kristi said...

Whew! Just remember to breathe too and you should make it through the week.