Friday, January 8, 2010

♪School's back for the spring!♪

The New Semester has started!
I changed my major and my classes three days before classes officially started. I am now a Behavioral Science Major with an emphasis in Family Studies (which may switch to Social Work in the near future).
I'm taking Sociology of the Family, and Intro to Social Work and I'm hoping to pick my emphasis by the end of this semester. I'll keep you all updated, do not fear! I'm also taking Editing (which was part of my English major, but it sounded like so much fun so I'm going to take it anyway) and Math (Blehghehghegheegehge. I hate Math). I'm also taking two Institute classes, Repentance and Forgiveness and Missionary Preparation. I've met all of my teachers, except the one for Social Work, and I'm really excited about it. I think it will go splendidly.
I've started up Institute Council again. We've already filmed our first video announcement and I think it'll turn out great. WAHOO! GO INSTITUTE COUNCIL!!

No comments: