Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Break.

It is Christmas Time, which is pretty awesome. It's been a crrrazy semester so I'm spending this break wisely.
It started with an amazing day of skiing at The Canyons (my favorite resort), followed by an awesome sleepover with my institute buddies whom I love; then a relaxing day at home with a few different crafts and a Christmas party with the Ross family, including an incredible football game with an outstanding score. GO BYU!
I'm planning on going snowboarding/skiing 3 more times before school starts again. AND I need book ideas. I want to read a book while it is snowing and I have a cup of hot chocolate. Hmmm... Sounds soo relaxing. What book should I read?

5 comments:

frizzles16 said...

Ella Enchanted. It's an easy read that doesn't make you think to much but it is so great and just a cute cheesy love story. I'm a sucker for cinderella stories though, this is no secret. :D

LindsayK said...

OO. That is a really good idea. Decision made! I love that book.

Heidi Hillman said...

I just finished one that I loved, too. It's called The Help...it's a bit long, but if you finish Ella Enchanted look for it. What crafts are you working on?

LindsayK said...

I was working on Dad and Jason's Christmas presents. It took me a while to find something that actually stayed after washing it. Thank goodness for Mod Podge!!

K. Kindlespire said...

Come on, baby, do the cocomotion!!