Tuesday, October 11, 2011

kɑlɪdʒlɑɪf

ɑɪlʌvmɑɪmedʒɚ. ɪfjukʌnriɾθis / θɛnjulʌvmɑɪmedʒɚtu.

Just a little message for you. If you can read this, please let me know :)

I am loving school so far this semester. I'm taking phonetics and anatomy of speech mechanisms, and doing really well in both. I know that I am in the right major because, not only do I enjoy the classes but I'm a natural. For the most part, I pick up this communicative disorders stuff so easily.

Work is going well too. I work every Friday night which puts a huge damper on the social life, but I'm surviving.

My roommates truly are the best. We are so close. It's slightly unnatural how well we get along, seeing how we didn't know each other 2 months ago.

I've got a special announcement coming up in a few weeks, but I think I'm going to keep you waiting with suspense for a while. And if you already know, no sneaking!

<3

No comments: