Wednesday, May 25, 2011

New Apartment!

My new apartment is all organized and decorated. I love my new place. My roommates are so sweet and kind. The apartment itself is really high quality. I have pictures for you! A tour, through my bedroom... my very own bedroom!

First thing, my bookshelf/drawers. Complete with approximately 10 books. Haha. My collection will grow eventually.



My super pink room that I love very muchly. Doesn't it just scream Lindsay?



Mirrored closet doors, AKA: Heaven.



Aaaand... my very own bathroom (also very pink).



Now that my room is beautified and all settled, It's EFY Season! I start this Saturday and will be in Provo until the beginning of July. Heeeere we go!

3 comments:

Kira And James Morris said...

cute!

K. Kindlespire said...

Lindsay, its so nice...great decorating job too.

Jalise Hinton said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for you and your new pad!! :)