Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 1

Today was my first full day in Logan. I love it up here. I have a great apartment and awesome roommates.

I haven't been able to do any hikes or anything yet. I've been spending my time getting my room organized. It's all done now. My goal is to keep it that way. No doors on the closets so I can't do my traditional stuff-it-in-the-closet-no-one-will-ever-be-able-to-tell-the-difference routine.

6 YSA stakes were completely changed today. Boundaries, bishoprics, and everything. Haven't really had set meetings yet because of all the changes, but I'm very excited for next Sunday. Our bishop seems very chipper, like Santa Claus with no beard.

I start school tomorrow. I will officially be an Aggie. Wow... It's so great! I'll start the day with Institute (It's better than breakfast), then head over to Communication Disorders, and end the day with Parks and Recreation.

Major? Oh... Do I really have to decide? Now, I am thinking English Teaching with a minor in ESL. I like that plan, so I may actually be double majoring - English Teaching and Social Work/Child Development.

But who knows? I sure don't.

LOVES!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just watch- we'll be in the same Institute class.

And I'm glad you're an Aggie. You will be richly blessed for seeing the light and following it up to Logan.

See you tomorrow!