Thursday, May 6, 2010

Big Changes

So, especially for a young, single, college student - the only thing constant is change. One second you are dating someone, the next you are in China, or a youth counselor. You are living on your own, you're living at home, you are working, you're on Institute Council, you are engaged, you are considering a mission. . . Life is flat out crazy.

Ok... So what I'm saying is... I'm not going to be in Utah County this coming fall. I am moving to Logan to attend Utah State University. I am so excited, but at the same time kinda sad.

I'm giving up that awesome apartment with Ale which I already miss, but I'm going to be exploring all sorts of different majors that weren't an option until now. YAY! I'm soooo excited!

Come visit me, if you can!

2 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

Linz,

I am SO excited for you! You'll love Logan. What a fun adventure, even if leaving is a little hard...

Go Aggies!

frizzles16 said...

Oh, sad day that we won't be neighbors, but I am excited for all that you will experience up at Utah State!