Monday, June 22, 2009

Life of Recently.


Ellie and I had a Princess Day a few weeks ago. We had such a blast! We painted our nails, wore tiaras, ate lunch in a beautiful park, walked around the castle (the Mt. Timpanogos Temple) and watched Anastasia... which is a really scary bytheway. I had forgotten about Rasputen. EEE!
All and all, I think it was a hit. For my birthday, she gave me a colored coloring book (so cute!) and a little handwritten note which I can't figure out how to turn the right way...

It says:
To Lindsay,
Did you like the Princess Day?
I sure did. It was very very very fun dressing up and being "fancy".

My birthday was this week. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. I went to work, got a free massage, took a looong nap, went swimming, had a dance party and watched Singin' in the Rain(Hmmm... Gene Kelly). I am legal to do almost everything, except rent a car and run for President. Wow... I'm 21. It's weird, cause I still feel like I'm 17. Haha!

BTW. 13ish days til EFY!

No comments: