Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hardest Things

#1 hardest thing I have ever done in my life:
Leaving my precious children in China. I have never cried harder, I have never been so heart-broken. I knew that my chances of seeing those children again were very slim.
#2 hardest thing I have ever done in my life:
Following through with an answer I have received through prayer. I have been praying a lot about dating Ryan as our relationship has gotten quite serious. The answer was not right now. So there you go... I know that we've done the right thing, no matter how hard it is. No matter how heart-broken I am. I know it was right.
So... Lindsay is available (again).

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE YOU! *BIG HUG*

Heidi Hillman said...

My dear sister, I'm so sorry. Even though it's the right thing, I know it's very hard. Great things are in store for you! I love you!