Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Gone Fishin'

I have been going crazy over Fish. It all started about a week ago. Ryan and I went to the Orem Institute of Religion where we both won free goldfish. I named mine Spaz, he named his Kermit. The next day I bought a little 1 gallon fish tank for each of us, and rocks to put in the bottom. Ryan's Kermit had died, so we had to go by him another fish. We ended up buying 5 more fish, so we each had three. Ryan's fish were name Kermit *again, Santa, and Al Bore. My fish were Spaz, Puss (As in Puss in Boots), and Michael Bubble. All the fish died by Tuesday. We went shopping again. We bought a Betta Fish (Gonzo), 3 guppies (Kermit *yet again, Beaker, and Big Bird), 2 Tetras (Thing 1 and Thing 2), and 2 Danios (still don't have names - any suggestions?). We also stole Nikki's fish (Buzz) and her 8 gallon fish tank. The fish tanks are all complete with rocks, and pretty marbles, live plants, fake plants, thermometers, filters, lights, water conditioner, and the big tank even has a waterfall.
This fish had better live more than a week.

4 comments:

Heidi Hillman said...

Congratulations on your fish!
Name suggestions: Gil and Gil Again.
Get it? Oh, so funny!

Kristi said...

Hey little sister that seems to not be able to keep a fish alive....Here's a little suggestion or tip. Petsmart has a 14 day guarantee. Just take in the reciept and the dead fish and they'll replace it free of charge. Name suggestion. Danny. (I know, I'm a little too sleep deprived to be creative right now.)

Kristi said...

PS I love the name Michael Bubble. It made me laugh right out loud.

LindsayK said...

We decided to name the fish Fido and Fifi. Thanks for your suggestions and the tip about PetSmart. I had no idea! Too bad we flushed all the dead fish. BTW, Ryan's already killed Big Bird.